Silicon Power S55 480GB Solid State Drive (2.5")
- Remarkable read/write speeds up to 460MB/370MB/sec
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabook's and ultra-slim notebooks
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 480GB
- Memory Components: TLC
- Interface: SATA III
- Max Sequential Read: 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write: 530MB/s
Time is Money! Don't Waste It
Still wasting precious time while booting your computer or loading applications? Then it's time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to an SSD. Powered by SATA III 6GB/s interface, the S55 is able to boot your computer or launch applications within seconds.
Equipped with an original controller and selected NAND flash, the S55 can not only guarantee stability and durability. It also delivers outstanding performance which enables 10-second quick boot-ups, shorter application load times and faster data transmission speed. Whether you are web surfing, enjoying a good movie, or have to handle paperwork, the S55 will bring you a smooth, lag-free experience.The S55 applies ”SLC Cache technology” with a new caching architecture that combines both SLC and TLC flash blocks. This technology enables all data to be written in the SLC section before being sequentially copied to the TLC block, and as a consequence allows for higher peak writing performance.