Silicon Power S55 240GB Solid State Drive (2.5")
- Remarkable read/write speeds up to 460MB/370MB/sec
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabook's and ultra-slim notebooks
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Capacity: 240GB
- Memory Components: TLC
- Interface: SATA III
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 460 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 370 MBps
Remarkable performance the slim S55 delivers astonishing CDM read/write transfer rates up to 460/370MB/sec. The economical solution for system upgrades the Series is designed for users looking for a High performance solution at an affordable price. Multiple functions the S55 is shockproof and vibration-proof, and is built up with trim command, bad block management, s.M.A.R.T. Monitoring system and ECC technology to guarantee higher data transmission. It also implements the wear leveling technique for prolonged lifespan and better durability.