HP ScanJet Pro 3000 s3 Sheet-Feed Scanner
|Scan Resolution Optical||Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, sheet-feed)|
|Duty Cycle (Daily)||Recommended for 3,500 pages per day|
|Bit Depth||24-bits external/48-bits internal|
|Scan Size||(ADF), maximum 216 x 3100 mm|
|Media Types||Cut sheet paper, printed paper (laser and ink), pre-punched paper, bank checks, business cards, freight bills, carbonless forms, previously stapled media with staple removed|
|Scan Input Modes||For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF|
|Connectivity Standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Speed||Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm|
|Warranty||1 Year Local Card Warranty|
Oversee ventures and work processes rapidly and certainly. Effectively handle blended media, and get one-pass duplex filtering with speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm.1 Scan to cell phones for in a hurry control.2 Recommended for 3,500 pages for every day.
Quick filtering. Brilliant outcomes. Each page.
Create filters at up to 35 ppm/70 ipm1 with two-sided checking that catches the two sides on the double.
Catch each page effectively – even heaps of blended media – with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet Pro is little and thin – a cutting edge configuration ideal for the work area.
Handle paper from 40 gsm (11 lb.) to 413 gsm (110 lb.) weight and up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 inches).
- Speeds: Achieve scan speeds up to 35 pages per minute, 70 images per minute, and 3,500 pages per day with single-pass, two-sided scanning to help automate workflows
- Auto document feeder: Load up to 50 pages for fast, unattended scanning. Operating temperature range 10 to 35 degree Celsius
- Software features: Automatic crop, exposure, orient, plus hole removal, background cleanup, edge erase, merge pages, straighten content, color drop out
- Scan to: Use scan profiles for recurring jobs or send directly to email, SharePoint, Dropbox, FTP, Google Drive, network, local drive, multiple destinations
- Paper sizes supported: Business cards to legal-size documents (2x3, 3x4, 4x6, 6x8, 7x10, 8x11, 8.5x11, 8.5x14); handles paper sizes up to 122 inches; HP EveryPage allows scanning of mixed sizes and types of paper with minimized chance of a misfeed
- Paper types: Paper (laser, ink, pre-punched), bank checks, business cards, freight bills, carbonless forms, previously stapled media with staple removed
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty whole unit replacement; phone and 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support included
- Save time: Scan directly to smartphones and tablets with optional wireless accessory and HP JetAdvantage Capture App; create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks
For more information: