Riing Silent 12 Blue CPU Cooler
- 500-1400 RPM (300-700 RPM w/ Low-Noise Cable)
- 53 CFM
- Aluminum Fins / Copper Heatpipes
The most recent Riing Silent 12 CPU cooler is with PWM work, intended for use with top of the line RAM and motherboards.
A 120mm fan fitted to improve the wind stream produces amazing cooling execution with an enhanced 11 fan-sharp edge plan. Water driven heading for quiet activity ensure ultra-low clamor. The protected LED ring keeps up shading and brilliance consistency, and the lighting impact is noticeable from all sides and edges.
Eleven Fan Blade Design
Eleven fan cutting edges are built to make expansive volume of air going through the heatsink at any edge and give the best harmony amongst quiet and execution.
Riing Silent 12 is with PWM work which permits the motherboard to run the fan absolutely at its fundamental speed. This ensures the required cooling and limits the clamor level.
Hostile to Vibration Mounting Systems with Non-Interference Cooling
Hostile to vibration elastic cushions fortify steadiness amid task and give bother free utilization to 80% assurance scope, including each of the four corners. What's more, Riing Silent 12 takes care of the coinciding issue of elite RAM and CPU coolers, accomplishing the best RAM leeway.
- (Supports 150W with 120mm fan)
- Intel Socket: 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775,
- AMD Socket: FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2,
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum Fins, Copper Heatpipes: Φ6mm x 4,
- Fan: 120mm x 1, Fan Speed: 500~1400 RPM
|Warranty||7 Days Checking Warranty|