Seagate FireCuda ST1000DX002 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive
- Faster load times for non-stop performance and play
- Performs up to 5× faster than 7200 rpm desktop hard drives
- Up to 1TB of capacity to store 80× 25GB games
- Boots Windows 8 in less than 10 seconds
- Improves overall system responsiveness by 30% or more, plus backed by a 5-Year limited Warranty
These drives provide the following key features:
- 7200 RPM spindle speed
- Compliant with RoHS requirements in China and Europe
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second)
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications
- Quiet operation
- Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors. • SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors
- TGMR recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive
Fast. Big. Durable.
Play faster, work smarter. FireCuda drives meld the latest NAND flash technology with a traditional hard drive for a compact blend of capacity and speeds up to 5× faster than typical hard drives, all backed by a 5-year warranty.
Hate waiting on your game or application to load? FireCuda delivers superior performance compared to a standard hard drive, yet provides the high capacity options you’ve come to expect from a hard drive solution. It’s the perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts.
|Hard Drive Size||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Speed||7200 RPM|
|Warranty||5 Year Brand Warranty|