Apple Magsafe Charger
|Warranty||7 Days Warranty|
- The MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging a snap. The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro and provide faster wireless charging up to 15W.
- The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
- The magnetic alignment experience only applies to iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models.
Recommended: 20W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately)
What’s in the Box:
- MagSafe Charger
- USB-C integrated cable (1 m)
Get up to 15W faster wireless charging:
- The MagSafe Charger is designed to quickly and safely wirelessly charge your iPhone. The system intelligently adapts to conditions in order to optimize charging your iPhone at up to 15W of peak power delivery for faster wireless charging. The actual power delivered to the iPhone will vary depending on the wattage of the power adapter and system conditions. For iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 12 mini, the MagSafe Charger delivers up to 12W of peak power delivery.
- It's important to plug into a power source before placing your iPhone on the MagSafe Charger. This allows MagSafe to verify it's safe to deliver maximum power. If you happen to place your iPhone on the MagSafe Charger before plugging into a power source, simply remove your iPhone from the MagSafe Charger, wait three seconds, and then put it back on to resume maximum power delivery.
- The MagSafe Charger is designed to negotiate the max power up to 9 volt (V) and 3 amp (A) with a USB PD-compatible power adapter. MagSafe will dynamically optimize power delivered to the iPhone. The power delivered to your iPhone at any moment will vary depending on various factors, including temperature and system activity.
- All power adapters have different ratings for amount and rate of power delivery. The MagSafe Charger requires the following ratings to deliver faster wireless charging.
Compatible power adapters for up to 15W faster wireless charging:
- USB-C connector. USB-A is not supported
- 9V/2.22A or 9V/2.56A and higher
- iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 12 mini can get up to 12W for faster wireless charging with at least 9V/2.03A
- Higher wattage adapters at or above 9V/2.56A will also deliver a maximum of up to 15W peak power to your iPhone*
When Lightning accessories such as headphones are connected, charging is limited to 7.5W to comply with regulatory standards.
*The MagSafe Charger will also function with power adapters that provide a minimum 12W (5V/2.4A) of power, but this will result in slower charging.