Apple Mac Mini MRTT2 - 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Six-Core 08GB 256GB PCIe SSD (Late 2018)
- 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5 Six-Core
- 08GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM (Customized)
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 256GB PCIe SSD
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 1 x HDMI 2.0
Part racehorse. All workhorse.
In addition to being a great desktop computer, Mac mini powers everything from home automation to giant render farms. And now with eighth-generation Intel quad-core and 6-core processors and Intel UHD Graphics 630, Mac mini has even more compute power for industrial-grade tasks. So whether you’re running a live concert sound engine or testing your latest iOS app, Mac mini is the shortest distance between a great idea and a great result.
Climb in. Geek out.
Mac mini features high-performance 2666MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM memory for faster rendering, working with massive files, or running multiple virtual machines. And now you can configure even more memory — up to 64GB — to run even heavier workloads.
Mac mini now includes all-flash PCIe-based storage, with up to four times the read speeds of previous flash options. So you can load giant files and launch apps faster than ever — and with the available 2TB SSD, you’ll have twice the space for all of them.
Mac mini features the Apple T2 Security Chip — second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make Mac mini even more secure. The T2 Security Chip consolidates several controllers into one, and includes a Secure Enclave coprocessor that provides the foundation for encrypted storage and secure boot capabilities.
I/O, I/O, it’s off to work you go.
With a variety of ports, Mac mini is ready for a variety of workflow configurations. Thunderbolt 3 is our most powerful and versatile port ever — and Mac mini has four of them. The new HDMI 2.0 port delivers more bandwidth than its predecessor, so you can enjoy faster frame rates. And now Mac mini can be configured with 10Gb Ethernet so it's ready to move mountainous files and monstrous data up to 10 times faster.
Thunderbolt 3 gives you some seriously productive possibilities. Transfer data at up to 40Gb/s. Charge and power external devices. Connect up to two 4K displays — and even a third with HDMI 2.0 — or one 5K display. Or pair Mac mini with an eGPU for desktop-class graphics performance.
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Support for the following combination of maximum concurrent display setups:
- Up to three displays:
- Two displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3 plus one display with 4096-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz connected via HDMI 2.0
- Up to two displays:
- One display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3 plus one display with 4096-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz connected via HDMI 2.0
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output supports
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- Thunderbolt 2, DVI, and VGA output supported using adapters (sold separately)
HDMI 2.0 display video output
- Support for one display with 4096-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz
- DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- HDMI 2.0 port supports multichannel audio output
Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0 port
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
BluetoothBluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
2.9 pounds (1.3 kg)
Line voltage: 100–240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Maximum continuous power: 150W
Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
Storage temperature: –40° to 116° F (–40° to 47° C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
Operating altitude: tested up to 16,400 feet (5000 meters)
Typical acoustical performance: Sound pressure level (operator position): 5 dBA at idle3
- Mac mini
- Power cord
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. So you can get more out of every click.Learn more
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new Mac mini. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
Mac mini is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
Apple and the Environment
Learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and process. Or read our Product Environmental Reports for detailed information on the environmental performance of every Apple product.
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.
Displays and Adapters
- LG UltraFine 4K Display
- LG UltraFine 5K Display
- USB-C to USB Adapter
- USB-C to SD Card Reader
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
- USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- Space Gray Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Space Gray Magic Mouse 2
- Space Gray Magic Trackpad 2
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Cable (0.8 m)